Monday, October 20, 2008

Read Green

Recently, the alumni mailing list that I subscribe to finally proved to be useful. Some environmentally-friendly soul sent an email to the list about this website that's providing a digital magazine service. In fact, they bill themselves as the world's biggest online digital newsstand. They have something for everyone, including Cosmo, ESPN, Business Week and even the TV Guide, although that's not very helpful for someone in Malaysia. Yeah yeah, I know it's nice to flip through a nice solid magazine, but think of all the trees you're cutting down! It's taken me a while to get used to digital flipping, but I think I've gotten the hang of it. 

Try it for yourself. For FREE. Zinio gives you one free magazine subscription to start you off. Check it out today. And trust me, pies have never looked so delicious as when they're on your high resolution screen. Of course I went for the food magazine. I'm Malaysian!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Takes a while to load though.