Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jesse Cook in Malaysia!

Free up your callendars next Thursday, ladies and germs, because guitar legend Jesse Cook will be in town and performing at the Malaysian Philharmonic!

Concert Details

Venue
Dewan Filharmonik PETRONAS
Kuala Lumpur City Centre

Orchestra / Conductor / Soloists 
Jesse Cook guitar

Ticket Prices
Premium: RM140, A Reserve: RM100, B Reserve: RM60, C Reserve: RM40

Box Office Hours
Mondays to Saturdays:10.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m., 9.00 p.m. on performance nights

Sundays: 12.00 noon to performance time

Telephone Bookings: 03 - 2051 7007 Fax Bookings: 03 - 2051 7077

E-mail Bookings:dfp_boxoffice@petronas.com.my 

Dewan Filharmonik PETRONAS / MPO website:
www.malaysianphilharmonic.com

I've been a fan ever since I discovered his flamenco rhythms when I was in LPC. Being part of an international community can really widen your horizons :) I used to listen to his music obsessively before I found my next craze. I'm in between crazes at the moment, so now might be a good time to rekindle my romance with Jesse. Anyone else want to come with me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

flamenco rhythms?! i'm in ;) xxx

Jerng said...

What's an LPC?