Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The hunt never ends

As one hunt ends, another begins. And another, and another, and another ad infinitum.

But the good news is, I've completed my job hunt! For now. I've accepted an offer from Booz & Co. as a consultant based in Kuala Lumpur. I'll be the 2nd, well officially the 3rd employee here but the 2nd one is a contractor, so I'm not sure she counts. I start in February and my first day will be in Sydney for training! :) But the best part is, my first day there is also a public holiday here, so that means I get another day's leave :D

Now that I've finished my job hunt, I'm doing another kind of hunting - for artifacts! There's a Tomb Raider challenge going on. Actually I think tomorrow's the last day, but for the last three weeks or so, they've been giving out a Sony PS3 everyday to the first person who can find the artifact in Google Maps based on the clue of the day. It's insanely competitive, though - the first person usually gets it in under a minute. If you think you're up to par, go to www.tombraiderchallenge.com at 9am Malaysian time everyday. 



No comments: