Friday, May 23, 2008

350 Challenge!

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge

My college roommate is one of the most admirable people I know - he actually works to save the environment, not just gives it lip service like most of us, including me, do. Sure I do my bit for the environment whenever and wherever I can, but this guy is actually working for a company whose main goal is to offset carbon emissions. How cool is that? For the rest of us who are not quite as altruistic as he is, get the Brighter Planet Credit/Debit card from Bank of America - your credit card points will go towards funding carbon offset projects like wind power farms. Also, to all you bloggers out there: get the Brighter Planet 350 Challenge badge for your blog and help to offset 122,500 lbs of CO2 - the equivalent of turning off 35,000 lightbulbs for a day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pei! Come home, er, closer, soon. --Seamus & Bettina